WOIYEE THINGS HAVE GONE WORSE FOR JOHNSTONE MWAKAZI MONTHS AFTER LEAVING CITIZEN TV,HE HAS AGAIN BEEN SACKED FROM HIS JOB!!

mwakazi-1

Former Citizen TV anchor Johnson Mwakazi lost his job on Wednesday after WTV (Wholesome TV), where he had been working as the CEO, was declared bankrupt and shut down.

In a statement, the station which begun in June 2013, told their employees that broadcasting and production of programmes had been suspended until further notice forcing over 50 employees to go home.

The station, which specialises in business programmes, is said to have been closed down after failing to pay employees for several months, Business Today reports.

According to inside sources, the TV station had struggled to attract strategic investors to pump money to the station while their programmes, which were said to be of poor quality, failed to attract advertisers to cater for the daily operations.

GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>>

Advertisement